ABOUT BADMINTON VICTORIA
Badminton Victoria will promote, foster and encourage the play of badminton. Furthermore, the association will uphold and promulgate the laws of badminton as set down by the International Badminton Federation (IBF). Badminton Victoria meetings are held as needed. Everyone from the local badminton community is welcome to attend and get involved!
- Opportunities to introduce and promote the sport of badminton to the general public
- Support to its members and to the PacificSport Regional Badminton Centre
- Development opportunities and assistance to athletes, coaches, and officials
- To increase and improve communication with all members through electronic information updates and to all members and the community at large via the Badminton Victoria website
- To encourage member participation at badminton events and activities
- To provide assistance to groups sponsoring tournaments and promoting the sport of badminton
Board of Directors
A volunteer board of directors governs Badminton Victoria. The board functions as the financial management, planning and decision making body. They meet at least twice a year with additional meetings as needed.
The 2020/2021 Board of Directors:
Simon Siu, President
Geraldine Pugh, Secretary
David Gee, Treasurer