- Provide opportunities for individuals of all levels, ages, and cultures to experience this great sport
- Support local recreation facilities by providing good quality, specialty programs for the general public
- Provide development opportunities for athletes, coaches, and officials
- Encourage and promote participation at badminton events throughout the community including Badminton Victoria and Badminton BC events
- To streamline communication within the members to allow for feedback and exchange of idea’s. These include Facebook, emails, submission pages etc.
- To promote companies/locations that align with our vision of promoting badminton on a larger scale to increase the heal of the sport
Board of Directors
A volunteer board of directors governs Badminton Victoria. The board functions as the financial management, planning and decision making body. They meet at least twice a year with additional meetings as needed.
The 2022/2023 Board of Directors:
Simon Siu, President
Geraldine Pugh, Secretary
David Gee, Treasurer